Advanced Music Production in Ableton (Level 3)
Our Advanced course is designed for experienced producers who are looking to expand their knowledge of mixing, synthesis, workflow, and creativity. Over 8 weeks, students will build on the concepts introduced in previous levels and dig deep into the higher level processes of making music. We will only be running one advanced course per semester, so be sure to register early to reserve your spot.
Who Should Take This Course?
This class is designed for advanced producers who are looking to refine their production techniques or for those that have completed our Level 1 and Level 2 courses.
What You'll Leave Class Knowing
"The most important thing I want my students to walk away with from Level 3 is a deeper understanding of themselves and their art form. Through the combined learning of advanced production techniques and left-of-centre creative strategies, we will embark on a self reflective adventure into music making." - Adam Johan, Head Instructor
8 Week Summer Semester: July 17 - September 4th
One payment of $750. Save 7% by registering in full!
- Completion of Level 1 & 2 or strong understanding of Albeton Live(contact us)
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (available at 40% discount for all Night Vision Music Academy students)
- Educational pricing (up to 40% off) on Ableton, Serum, Syntorial, Fab Filter, and other partner companies
- Weekly feedback on assignments
- PDF summary of each week's lesson
- Opportunity for midweek support and questions via e-mail
- Discounted pricing on booking studio time, private lessons, and special events
- Certificate of course completion
Class Topics Include
- Staying Creative and Workflow Techniques
- Recording and Processing Vocals
- Hardware Synths & Effects
- Advanced Sound Design
- Saturation, Distortion, and Overdrive
- Multi-Band Compression
- Creating, Manipulating, and Recording Samples
- Advanced Music Theory
- Playing Live, Performing
- And more
Students attend class on Mondays at 7pm. Class runs for 2 hours once a week for a total of 16 hours class time.
The Spring semester runs from July 17 to September 4th
Contact us at 780 399 8870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions