Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If your question isn't answered below, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
What do I need to bring to class?
- A laptop with a copy of Ableton 9 installed (all students are eligible for a 40% discount on Ableton)
- A notebook or note taking device
- For Level 1 and Level 2, we highly recommend a MIDI Keyboard (email us for help choosing one)
- For Level 2, we highly recommend a copy of Xfer Record's Serum VST (all students are eligible for a 30% discount)
When do classes run?
Level 1 - Beginners
- Tuesday - 6pm
- Thursday - 8pm
Level 2 - Intermediate
- Tuesday - 8pm
- Thursday - 6pm
Mentor Sessions/Private Lessons are based on tutor availability and run at a variety of times and days throughout the week.
How old do I have to be to attend classes?
You must be minimum 12 years of age to take any of our courses.
How big will my class be?
We believe in small classes with 4-8 people per class. Special events and one-off seminars will range in size.
What if I miss a week?
Students are responsible for attending class each week. One way a student can make up a missed lesson is by purchasing a mentor session and going over the material one-on-one with the instructor.
Where is the School/studio?
The basement of 11231 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, Alberta
What payment plan options are available?
We have two payment options available for our courses: Monthly and Payment Plans
Full Payment is one lump sum applied at registration. You'll receive a 13% discount for paying in full.
Payment Plans allow you to pay monthly. Here are the conditions
1. We charge a 13% admin/financing fee for students paying this method.
2. Your first month's payment is due at the time of registration.
3. For your remaining months, we require a credit card to be on file. We will charge your credit card on file at the beginning of every month.
4. Any late / bounced payments will be charged an additional 5% penalty fee.
Can I pay cash?
Yes! You may pay cash on the first week of classes or at the start of every month. We still require a credit card to be on file for those on the payment plan.