8 Week Summer Semester - Thursdays - July 20 to September 7th
Music Production in Ableton - Level 2
Our second-level course concentrates on creating original sounds and getting songs to a professional level. Lessons on synthesis, mixing techniques, and more, will leave students with a deep understanding of synthesis and a solid grasp on how to properly mix their music.
Who Should Take This Course?
This class is designed for those that have completed our level 1 course or producers who have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of music production in Ableton and basic music theory.
What You'll Leave Class Knowing
Students who complete this course will leave with a strong understanding of how to use synthesis, EQ, Ableton effects, compression, and more in their productions. Each concept is introduced in a practical manner with real world examples and creative practice assignments to match.
8 Week Summer Semester: July 20 - September 7
One payment of $750. Save 7% by registering in full!
- A computer that can run Ableton Live
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (available at 40% discount for all Night Vision Music Academy students)
- Educational pricing (up to 40% off) on Ableton, Serum, Syntorial, Fab Filter, and other partner companies
- Weekly feedback on assignments
- PDF summary of each week's lesson
- Opportunity for midweek support and questions via e-mail
- Discounted pricing on booking studio time, private lessons, and special events
- Certificate of course completion
Class Topics Include
- Intro to Frequency, EQ
- Intro to Synthesis & Sound Design
- Chords, Voice Leading, Inversions
- Practical Sound Design
- Return Tracks, Reverb & Delay
- FM Synthesis
- Mixing: Gain Staging
- Mixing: EQ
- Mixing: Compression
- Organization, Preparing for Mastering
- And Much More!
Students attend class on Thursdays at 7pm. Class runs for 2 hours once a week for a total of 16 hours class time.
The Summer semester runs from July 20th to September 7th.
Contact us at 780 399 8870 or email@example.com for any questions